This beautiful 100% Organic Combed Cotton Unisex T-Shirt features a dramatic image of the full moon with a silhouttted Raven, andåÊa gothic quote from 'The Raven' by Edgar Allan Poe,
"Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
Doubting, Dreaming dreams
No mortal ever dared to dream before"
- from our Earth Positive and Fair Wear range of Organic Eco clothing.
Ideal for all lovers of things beautiful and Gothic.
- 100% Combed Organic Cotton
- Jersey 4oz / 155g
This range is 100% climate neutral which means that the garments are manufactured solely using renewable green energy from wind and solar power. They are also made from organic cotton or organic cotton blends.
Fair Wear Foundation & Confidence in Textiles Certification
Fair Wear Foundation is an independent, non-profit organisation striving to improve working conditions in the textile industry.
- No use of child or forced labour
- Safe and healthy working conditions
- Legal labour contracts
- Payment of living wage
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- No discrimination against employees
- No excessive hours of work